Eliot Elementary School Faculty Photographs
Identifier: MSS 1388
Scope and Contents
This collection contains ten group photographs of the Faculty of Eliot Elementary School. They date from the 1952/1953 to 1960/1961 school years.
- Unknown (Person)
This collection is open for research.
Permission to publish or reproduce materials from MSS 1388 Eliot Elementary School Photographs must be obtained from the Houston Metropolitan Research Center or the appropriate copyright holder.
Eliot Elementary School is part of the Houston Independent School District (HISD). It's facilities are located at 6411 Laredo Street in northeast Houston. The original building was built in 1926 and opened in 1927. When Eliot opened, it served both elementary and middle school students. Since that time many new additions have been made to accomodate a growing student population.
1 Linear Feet (1 box) : 10 photographs
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection was donated anonymously at the Jungman Branch Library, and accessiond at HMRC, 2001
- Eliot Elementary School (Houston, Tex.) -- Faculty Subject Source: Local sources
- Houston Independent School District (Tex.) -- Faculty Subject Source: Lcnaf
- group portraits Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Eliot Elementary School Faculty Photographs
- Matt Richardson
- February 25, 2021
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Houston Metropolitan Research Center Repository