Ned Bosnick's Texas Photographs
Identifier: MSS 1467
- Publication: 1986
This collection is open for research.
Permission to publish or reproduce materials from Ned Bosnick's Texas Photographs must be obtained from the Houston Metropolitan Research Center or the appropriate copyright holder.
Ned Bosnick was trained in motion pictures at UCLA, and has written that that training affected his still photography; rather like the frames in a film strip, Bosnick's photographs should be seen together as a unified whole, one flowing into the next.
2 Linear Feet (2 boxes) : 151 photographs
Language of Materials
Donated in 2009.
Existence and Location of Originals
There are two sets of original prints from the Texas exhibit. The other set is at the Ellen Noel Art Museum in Odessa, TX.
Processed by: Marguerite Radhakrishnan and the staff of the Clayton Library in May, 2009.
- Photographers -- Texas -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Texas -- In art -- Exhibitions. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Texas -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Texas Sesquicentennial (1986) Subject Source: Local sources
- photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ned Bosnick's Texas Photographs
- Marguerite Radhakrishnan, Matt Richardson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note