Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MSS 0313
Scope and Contents Much of the research included in this collection – saltwater barriers on the Trinity River, bus service, etc. – are projects Wildenthal addressed during his time as Houston City Attorney. Material also inlcudes his religious activities and political campaign information.
Dates: 1959-1982; Majority of material found within 1964-1978
Identifier: MSS 0001
Scope and Contents This collection contains clippings, pamphlets, and other material relating to Houston elections and local issues from 1952 through 1975.The papers document the work of organizing within the Democratic party and for general elections. There is particular emphasis on elections at the state and local level. Especially noteworthy are typed, handwritten, and annotated precint analyses from a time before computer analysis was common. There are also mailing lists for precinct workers,...
Identifier: MSS 0075
Scope and Contents The collection documents Bradley's involvement with the States' Rights movement from 1948 to 1950 and includes correspondence, printed materials, speeches, and clippings.
- Bar Associations 1
- Campaign Paraphernalia 1
- Chapels -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). Texas. Coastal Plains Area 1
- Community development -- Religious aspects 1
- Elections -- United States 1
- Fund raising 1
- Judges -- Texas -- Harris County 1
- Local elections -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Political campaigns -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Political parties 1
- Politics -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Prison chaplains -- Texas -- Houston 1
- Subsidences (Earth movements) -- Texas 1
- Texas -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950 1
- Water -- Pollution -- Texas 1 ∧ less